After successful completion of this course, the student will be able to,
CO1. Understand basics of computer networks and reference models
CO2. Understand the details of Guided and Unguided media
CO3. Understand the Design issues of each layer of OSI model
CO4. Implement the protocols of OSI model
On successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
1. Learn the challenges involved in designing intelligent systems by exploring human intelligence.
2. Represent given problem using state space representation and apply informed and uninformed search techniques on it.
3. Solve the AI problems by using logic programming, frames, Scripts, Semantic net etc.
4. Apply uncertainty theory based on techniques like probability theory and fuzzy logic in AI design.
5. Understand learning systems in Artificial Intelligence.
6. Design Knowledge Based Systems using production rules.